For months every time I opened my blog I would look at the pictures at the top of the page and remind myself to update them. I planned to completely redesign that part of the site as well. I finally got to the point that it really needed to be updated – the boys didn’t have any hair in the old pictures. So instead of waiting for time to redesign I swapped out the pictues. Since I had a new picture of all 3 of them in the wagon together from Kennywood last week, I decided to use it. After the new image was added to the site, I refreshed my screen. Since the images are in the same location as the old ones, they aged right before my eyes. It is a really big difference since I waited so long to make the change.